Thursday, January 21, 2010

Introduction

My name is Joshua Edgecomb, and if you hadn't guessed it by now, I love words. I love the way they work with one another to make the simplest to the most complex ideas and concepts man has created into tangible objects that we can hold and cherish. I rarely sleep, and often find time to post articles (like this) late at night. I'm most always on the web, surfing around, so feel free to comment. I plan on making this blog my home for the duration of my semester. Mi casa es su casa.

Other than that, I'm a senior at CSU-P. I graduated out of Pueblo Community College with my Associates in Arts as an English major, and now I plan to continue on with my plan and fish out my Bachelor's degree. I'm 20 years old, and my interests include my dogs, my brother and mom, my friends, and my grades, so I hope we can all get to know eachother throughout the semester. I hope that you all find my stay here an enjoyable one, and I will do my best to do the same.

As always,
Joshua Edgecomb

No comments:

Post a Comment